Get the free sscs1 form

Please refer to the section Completing form SSCS1 in the guidance booklet SSCS1A for more information about interpreters. Print form Social Security and Child Support Reset form SSCS1 Notice of appeal against a decision of the Department for Work and Pensions You should use this form to appeal against a decision made by the Department for Work and Pensions DWP about social security benefits. The name of the benefit will be shown on the letter giving you the decision. Remember to include a...
Fill sscs1 form No Download Needed: Try Risk Free
Get, Create, Make and Sign sscs1 appeal form online
  • Get Form
  • eSign
  • Fax
  • Email
  • Add Annotation
  • Share
Comments and Help with sscs1 appeal form pdf
If you're under 18, you can make an appeal on your own behalf, or with your parent, guardian or other responsible adult. You must complete this form if you want it to be treated as an appeal. You'll get a full refund for your social security payment if you lose the appeal. If you disagree with a decision that the DSP has made against you, or if you disagree with your decision, you can apply to the Taxpayers' Ombudsman for advice. You must send a completed and signed Complaint letter and supporting documents (such as bank statement or tax file number). The Complaint must be sent to: Taxpayers' Ombudsman. Department for Work and Pensions Basingstoke Essex BN3 4HX Telephone number 0 Taxpayers' Ombudsman The Taxpayers' Ombudsman can help with any problem or issue you may have with the DSP.
If you believe that this page should be taken down, please follow our DMCA take down process here.